Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Jeep Renegade Diecast Model Car

Jeep Renegade

Jeep Renegade is simply a crossover compact SUV produced by Jeep.
It's a compact version of the other Jeep SUVs. Despite this Jeep Renegade has the same off-road capabilities just like the other Jeep models.



About The Die-cast:


So for this unboxing, I opted for the 1/24 scale of the Jeep Renegade. I got these models from Amazon.in. Manufactured by Maisto this die-cast is very well detailed according to the price. A 1/18 scale for the same is also available online but I choose 1/24 scale as I wanted to capture some off-road scenes.

About The Video:

The main idea behind this week's video was to depict the off-road capabilities of this compact SUV. For that, we used a mini house diorama apart from the dust & rough adventure scenes.

About The Diorama:



The diorama is a suburban house in the streets of America. To provide a perfect setup for this stylish compact SUV. The reason I use Diorama is to show how a car may actually look in the surroundings.
To know more about the diorama click the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Channel: Insight of Miniature Automobiles

Hey, all you people who have made it to my blog! This surely will be worth your time. The main reason why I have started my other channel...